Skip to main content

Day 11 - 30 in 30 Days - Daisies in Blue Enamel by Nathalie Kelley

 
Daisies in Blue Enamel
5"X7" watercolor on Arches paper
 
My mom has a wonderful blue enamelware pitcher 
that sits on a shelf in the kitchen. We have coffee
and reminisce and solve problems and share our faith
and share bites with her big black dog, Punkin'.
I love daisies and the blue pitcher but I love my mom more.

Since most of what I am doing for this challenge is small
and sort of quick, I am also thinking about doing
30 Painting in 30 Days for $30.00 each.
So, if you have ever wanted to own a Nathalie original
this will be your chance.
I will attach Paypal buttons in the next day or two
*There will be a couple of exceptions*

This is Day 11 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days 
hosted by Leslie Saeta.
To see more of my art visit
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...