Skip to main content

Purple Plenitude Pansies of Park City by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Purple Plenitude Pansies
by Nancy Medina
10X8
Oil on Archival Panel



Purple Plenitude Pansies was a painting inspired by the flowers blooming in riotous color and wild abandon in downtown Park City, Utah last week. Cold mountain air is conducive to brilliant blooms, it seems, though my own back yard is still producing quite a few blossoms, thanks to a very mild summer. This is the third entry for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge on Leslie Saeta's blog this month. My own garden is producing hundreds of late bloomers, thanks to a very mild North Texas summer. Visit my art blog today to see an image of my favorite back yard flower, the morning glory, taken today with my four-footed puggy assistants nearby.

I am honored to have been invited to serve as the demonstration artist for the September 11 meeting of a very talented group of artists, the Mid-Cities Fine Artists, in Hurst, Texas. I hope you will join us for a fun evening of painting and talking about art and become an MCFA member while you're at it!  Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...