Skip to main content

"Southern Hospitality" by Kyle Wood

"Southern Hospitality" by Kyle Wood
16" x 20" Oil on Canvas


Here is one of my latest paintings and this is part of the new direction I am taking with my art.  My goal is to focus more on capturing architecture and or architectural elements that are part of the American Landscape.  This new direction all started with another painting I did, titled "Beyond The Gate".  I have always enjoyed painting landscapes, and that is what I started with many years ago; however, the architecture seems to speak louder and bolder than my landscape work.  With that being said, it is my hope that this type of work will develop and become my signature or brand.  After all, the signature and brand is what makes an artist unique from others.

To see more paintings of mine, please visit me at www.kwoodfineart.com. 

Thanks and have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...