Taking A Break - An Original 5 x 7 Landscape Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Taking A Break  ©
5x7 inches   Oil
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

 Several years ago my wife and I took vacation to the Wichita Mountains (Oklahoma) for a few days. We spent our time hiking and sight seeing. I even managed to take a bunch of reference pictures along the way, which , believe it or not, I'm still working my way through. The reference for this painting came during a break we took along one of the many trails we hiked. For most of this trail, we were up on the valley walls looking down on the river, but about two-thirds of the way along the trail it descended to the river. When we got the water we were treated with a few nice large, flat rocks to rest on. That's when I noticed this little scene with the fallen tree and took a few pictures of it.


Comments