Skip to main content

"Autumn Medley" by Kyle Wood


"Autumn Medley" by Kyle Wood
5" x 7" Oil on Canvas Paper

Autumn is one of my favorite seasons of the year and I love painting the colors of fall.  Here is a small painting of a Texas Hill Country scene with the rich hues of red, gold, yellow, and hints of green left over from the summer.  Surprisingly, Texas does have a few places where fall colors can be seen and The Texas Hill Country Region is one of those places.  Areas around Lost Maples State Natural Area in Vanderpool can be very picturesque and vibrant, if the temperatures cool off at the right intervals.  This is an interpretation of what I saw back in November of 2008.  Enjoy!

In the coming days , I will be posting some Christmas / Winter Scenes as holiday season approaches.

To see more artwork, please visit me at www.kwoodfineart.com.

Also, I have work in the Artists of Texas Exhibit, currently hanging at The Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas.
Here is a link to their site  www,dutchartgallery.net.  If you are in the Dallas area or looking for something to do, stop by and see our exhibit.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...