Skip to main content

Cottage Path Geraniums and a San Diego Workshop by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Cottage Path Geraniums
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

Today was the first day of my first California flower painting workshop, and we started off with a bang! The hubby brought everyone gourmet donuts from the Donut Bar, giving us just enough sugar charge to tackle delphiniums and white zinnias. With 17 students from Canada, New Mexico, Washington, California, and Texas, we had tons of awesome space in our San Diego studio located in the heart of historic Balboa Park. I'm easily distracted by donuts, and totally forgot to get a photo of my demo today, so I'll be sharing that with you tomorrow.



Painting delphiniums in San Diego, California!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...