Skip to main content

New Tuscany Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley


“Breaking Through," Tuscany ©2013 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 24" x 12" textured mixed media on wrap around canvas

Just Sold at the Good Art Company! Inspired by our travels to Italy, cypress trees rise out of the vast open landscape signaling that you have arrived in Tuscany! Working from my oil sketch that I painted during our Plein Air Painting / Photography Workshop last year, I created this larger version back in my studio, including more of the dramatic clouds swirling above the cypress trees for a tall vertical panorama and added energy.

If you'd like to join us in Tuscany next year for our Plein Air Painting / Photography Art Trek, Sept. 5th - 13th, please let me know. This is one of our most popular workshops and space is going quickly. For more details, visit nikigulley.com/artreks.

Also, several of my contemporary impressionistic landscapes are on display at the Good Art Company Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX. For more information, please contact http://www.goodartcompany.com/gac/.

Or, to see more of my palette knife paintings, please visit nikigulley.com.

For more information on my plein air paintings and workshops in Italy and France, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...