Skip to main content

Day Four Painting Progression, Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Day Four Horse Painting Progression
4 x 6 Feet Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

Today I took on the head of the horse trying out different color palettes.The paint is exciting now because of the thick build up occurring.   As you can see, I wear gloves when I paint. I also have an air cleaner going in the room.

On the Fourth Day of Christmas

Four Calling Birds

The Four Gospels: 1) Matthew, 2) Mark, 3) Luke, and 4) John, 
which proclaim the Good News of God's reconciliation of the world 
to Himself in Jesus Christ.





Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...