Skip to main content

Wake Up Call Sunflowers and Delphiniums and a North Texas Worksop by Nancy Medina


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1341611

Wake Up Call Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel

 Wake Up Call Sunflowers was my class demonstration this morning in North Texas. We've had a fun class, I get the sense everyone is excited about Christmas coming up, and vacations coming up, and seeing family. The ladies in my group have bonded so quickly and so completely. It amazes me to watch a group of new artists come together and instantly discover they have so much in common. I suppose we are all on the same wavelength, after all! It's a beautiful thing!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1341611


 The flower models take a bow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...