Skip to main content

"A Hummer" by Joan Eure Fine Art

"A Hummer"
7x5 Pastel on Kitty Wallis Paper
Sold

I have always loved Hummingbirds.  
They are so beautiful and very fascinating.  
Did you know that they feed constantly during the day? 
If they go even 15-20 minutes without food or drink, they could die.  
And maybe you didn't know, at night
 they go into a hibernation state of some sort, 
and it will take them approximately 
30 minutes to come around in the morning.  
Interesting isn't it?  
Let me paint a Hummingbird for you. 

Blog:  http://joaneure-artist.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter and FaceBook@Joan Eure Fine Art
Gallery:  5th Street Gallery, Rosenberg, Texas
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...