Skip to main content

Chocolate, Diamonds, Cupcakes and Wedding Gowns - Oh My! - in Flower Mound Studio

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/works

 Angela's Wedding
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Palette Knife/Oil on Archival Panel



What happens when you mix live models, wedding gowns, diamonds, roses and pugs? A swirl of noise and excitement! Today was my first time to host a live model in Flower Mound Studio. Not only was my model the cutest gal ever, she grew up with pugs and was as happy to see my four footed helpers as they were to greet her (noisily and with gusto!). What a great way to warm up the brushes for my Valentine's workshop, Painting Romantic Florals and Dresses!

With chocolate, gourmet cupcakes, white wine, and a tray of sparkly jewelry and cute shoes in piles, we kicked off the event in thoroughly girly girl fashion. As mentioned a few days ago, I've converted my dining room into another studio (who needs a dining room??) and we had all sorts of great space and natural light for modeling and painting. I'll share more photos and paintings from the day with you over the weeks and months ahead, so stay tuned to my art bloggy. Thank you so much Angela, for making this such a special day for the pugs and I in Flower Mound Studio!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/works

Angela is all lace and elegance!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...