Skip to main content

Provence Pears and Daisies and a North Texas Workshop by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

Provence Pears and Daisies
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration ~ SOLD

20X16
Oil on Archival Panel

I've mentioned this a time or two, but it's difficult to contain myself these days. Because each time I wake up now I think, I LOVE my job! Today was the final day of my 3 day North Texas workshop for January, and I had students from South Carolina, Louisiana, Kansas, Oklahoma, and all over the Lone Star State. I'm planning some fun giveaways in honor of Valentine's for my next workshop coming right up. Pink colors, candy, spa related gifts, the possibilities are just ENDLESS! I was really blown away by the paintings my students created this week, they produced peonies, sunflowers, delphiniums and vases in multiple styles and colors, they worked from life, and they tackled every subject with enthusiasm. I've shared just a few glimpses of their paintings on my blog today that brightened up the room this weekend, enjoy!


February 14-16, 2014
Painting Brilliant Florals
9 am to 4 pm Daily


http://nancymedina.com

The studio models take a bow and a dip!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...