Skip to main content

Earths Child Hydrangeas and a Dallas Arboretum Honor - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1416156

Earth's Children Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration 
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel


Earth's Children Hydrangeas was one of my class demonstrations in Florida last week. I finally got all my boxes unpacked and now I'm re-packing for Lafayette, Louisiana next week. I was delighted to receive word that my painting, Ribbons in the Sky White Tulips was juried into the Dallas Arboretum Garden Gallery for 2014. Competition is fierce to be included in the show which helps launch the Dallas Blooms Festival - I had to rush to the framer this morning. After all these years, he has grown used to my outlandish requests and takes them all in stride. Framing wet paintings, custom framing multiple paintings in 24 hours for last minute show entries, he is utterly unflappable and always does a beautiful job. Something tells me the big box framers would laugh me out the door if I even dared to ask for such special handling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...