Skip to main content

Halos and Hydrangeas and a North Texas Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1429054

Halos and Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




 I planted all but one pot of hydrangeas from my Louisiana workshop last week. The last bunch to hold up under the studio spotlight was featured in Halos and Hydrangeas today, and tomorrow the plant itself will go into my garden. It's the ultimate in recycling! Paint the flowers, plant the flowers. My next two workshops are full, so I've opened up a new workshop in North Texas, and another in Spring, near Houston, in the new gallery located in the heart of this charming town. My workshops are open for beginners to advanced painters, and I share how to make your paintings more dramatic, how to simplify your shapes and create exciting, clean color, and most of all, how to paint loosely, giving your work energy and flow. Put a little joy in your brush and let's make flowers bloom in brilliant color together!




http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1429054

The studio models take a bow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...