Skip to main content

Stars Reach Red Roses and a Louisiana Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina


Stars Reach Red Roses
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

Today was the first day of my Lafayette, Louisiana workshop, with 17 very talented ladies from Mississippi, Alabama, and across Louisiana. We had so many flowers to choose from, today's paintings featured purple tulips, white hydrangeas, and blue delphiniums. Visit my art blog today to see photos from class. While I'm teaching painting, the gals are teaching me some wonderful local sayings that I'll be sharing with you soon.  I have to run, we are heading out to the Blue Dog Cafe for some awesome cajun food. Come on out and meet us there - If you hurry, I'll save you a bite of key lime pie....




The studio models take a bow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...