Skip to main content

Venice Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams


Venice Art Trek 2014
9" x 12" pastel by Niki Gulley

We just got back from teaching our latest Plein Air Painting and Photography Art Trek in Venice during Carnivalé and had the most amazing time! The weather was ideal, and we found our way to this quiet landing to paint a typical Venetian canal on our first morning. I liked the way the sunlight raked across the colorful buildings and emphasized all of the texture in the stucco and brickwork. We had to paint quickly since boats kept entering and leaving our scene, all part of the morning hustle and bustle in Venice. Luckily I loosely got the red boat in right before it took off!

If you'd like to join us on one of our upcoming Art Treks, please let me know. For more details, E-mail Niki Gulley or go to nikigulley.com/artreks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...