Skip to main content

Blue Dreams Garden Path - Hydrangeas and Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1433848


Blue Dreams Garden Path
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Blue Dreams is a new small work in Flower Mound Studio, as drenching rains and lightning pay a visit outside the studio windows. With the new skylight tubes, I have a play of lightning dancing across the walls from above, reflected on the paintings and moving around like electrical currents through the air. There is always an energy that comes with these big Texas thunderstorms, a feeling of excitement. Little Hannah is terrified of storms, so I spent much of the evening carrying her around in my arms, until the worst of the hail, thunder and wind passed us by. I hope these rains are heading to South Texas, the bluebonnets there are in need of a refreshing drink of water!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1433848

Blue Dreamers on the easel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...