Skip to main content

Grand Opening Pink Peonies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1466336

Grand Opening Pink Peonies
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Grand Opening Pink Peonies is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio. I was so excited in my quest for coffee at the grocery store today, to discover pink and white peonies! The gal behind the flower counter said they had just come in. I bought three bundles, and they were closed like tight little eggs. In 2 hours, they were already stretching their wings, by tomorrow they will be at their peak so stay tuned. I suspect we shall see a few more peony paintings before they shatter like glass, as the fragile, wonderful flowers tend to do after a few days... It's like they woke up and said "Hey, how did we end up in steamy, hot Texas???" and fainted dead away or something, kind of how I felt that time I visited New Orleans in July.



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1466336

The studio models take a bow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...