Skip to main content

Iris and Ranunculus and a French Painting Retreat - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/dataviewer.asp?keyvalue=13043&subkeyvalue=1456670&page=WorksZoom

 Iris and Ranunculus
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Iris and Ranunculus is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio. I have so much news to report I'm not quite sure where to begin, so I'll start with the most exciting of all - you are invited to join me for my first official painting workshop in France! I'll be posting registration information in the next few days on my Web site workshop page, so don your beret, slice up some fromage, and get your workshop scheduler handy because spots in class will be first come, first serve, for a small group with plenty of one on one time. We will be staying at the absolute best place to paint in France, we will be eating yummy French food made by a chef, and we will be pampered and adored and treated to an all inclusive dream come true retreat.

As I type up this report to you, the hubby is in the living room with his new Rosetta Stone app, practicing important French words such as "more croissant please," "may I have more cheese on that?" and "where is the bathroom pronto?" Carlos will be traveling with me, he is so very good at carrying heavy things so he is quite indispensable. I told him if he truly loves me, he will also take a pastry making class while we are there. Stay tuned here to my art bloggy for the first class announcement, I can hardly wait to paint flowers and images from the French countryside with you in one of the most beautiful places on earth.


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/dataviewer.asp?keyvalue=13043&subkeyvalue=1456670&page=WorksZoom

The studio models take a bow and a dip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...