Skip to main content

New Video and Joyful Blooms Orange Ranunculus - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1454914

Joyful Blooms Orange Ranunculus
by Nancy Medina

Video Demonstration 
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel




Joyful Blooms Orange Ranunculus was my video demonstration this week. Why did I schedule this exactly one day after my largest outdoor art show of the year? Good question! Thanks a million to Christina for being our gracious hostess, and especially for making the film crew and I lemon bars and gourmet snacks. I made sure to wear my extra fancy shoes for film day, as you can see, and thanks to Christina and a little stuffed dog she wiggled at me in the background every now and then, I managed to grin quite a bit more than the last 2 filming sessions. I won't mention the fact that I left my entire toolkit at home on the chair by the front door, and we had to make an emergency run to the craft store in rush hour traffic. Since it all worked out fine, that is. The craft store medium I bought had me high as a kite by the end of the painting session. I'll have to remember that brand next time I run out of wine!

When will all these films/dvds/videos be ready you ask? Soon, I promise, soon! Stay tuned to the art bloggy, I'll announce them here first!




 I wore my extra fancy shoes on film day....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...