Skip to main content

Painting Under the Tuscan Sun - A Tuscany, Italy Workshop by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

Purple Pinnacle Lavender Field
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


I'm so excited to announce my first workshop in Tuscany, Italy, June 6-13, 2015, Painting Under the Tuscan Sun! Scheduled strategically to coincide with the heart of poppy bloom season, we'll be in the Chianti region of Tuscany. We'll stay in a restored 12th Century monastery, and take excursions to Siena and nearby hillside villages. I'm hoping to capture dozens and dozens of photos of lavender, too, but I'm not real sure if lavender will be in bloom. You are invited to join me for the painting dream vacation of a lifetime! Read more...

Painting Under the Tuscan Sun
 June 6-13, 2015





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...