Skip to main content

White Daisies and a Southern Plantation Tour - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1456791

 Life's Peachy White Daisies
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Life's Peachy White Daisies was just about dry by the time I arrived home from my New Orleans visit - I had the great good fortune to be the guest of Sylvia Arb, a lovely artist and teacher, a history buff, and an amazing hostess to boot. She took me to one of the grandest plantations in Louisiana, The Sugar Palace, also known as Houmas House. Seems only appropriate I should visit that one first, don't you think, especially since we capped it off in their restaurant with chocolate creme brulee...!

I've shared some photos especially for you - put on your hoop skirt, bring your lacy fan and join me on the art blog today to see the tour!




http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1456791

Flowers in the studio with cuties

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...