Skip to main content

"After the Rain" by Joan Eure Fine Art


"After the Rain"
35x24 inch Oil on Canvas with Frame
$400.00 plus tax and shipping

The art piece is now hanging at Access Health in Richmond, Texas.  Members of Art League of Fort Bend (that includes me) have merged together.  They love our art and we love their bare walls.  We are also allowed to sale our art pieces.  There are probably 50 painting hanging.  I have six pieces there.  For you locals, go check it out.

This piece came about from a trip that I made back to my roots, The Wichita Mountains near Lawton, Oklahoma a few years ago.  It had rained before we went, autumn was in the air, and in climbing the mountain, we came upon this beautiful little puddle.  I loved it with the reflections on the water.  My daughter in law Michelle is an excellent photographer and she snapped a photo, and of course, I couldn't resist but to paint it.  It can be your by contacting me below.

Website:      http://joaneure-artist.blogspot.com
Facebook:   www.facebook.com/JoanEureFineArt
Twitter:       https://twitter.com/jdeure10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...