"After the Rain" by Joan Eure Fine Art


"After the Rain"
35x24 inch Oil on Canvas with Frame
$400.00 plus tax and shipping

The art piece is now hanging at Access Health in Richmond, Texas.  Members of Art League of Fort Bend (that includes me) have merged together.  They love our art and we love their bare walls.  We are also allowed to sale our art pieces.  There are probably 50 painting hanging.  I have six pieces there.  For you locals, go check it out.

This piece came about from a trip that I made back to my roots, The Wichita Mountains near Lawton, Oklahoma a few years ago.  It had rained before we went, autumn was in the air, and in climbing the mountain, we came upon this beautiful little puddle.  I loved it with the reflections on the water.  My daughter in law Michelle is an excellent photographer and she snapped a photo, and of course, I couldn't resist but to paint it.  It can be your by contacting me below.

Website:      http://joaneure-artist.blogspot.com
Facebook:   www.facebook.com/JoanEureFineArt
Twitter:       https://twitter.com/jdeure10

Comments

Popular Posts