Skip to main content

Feather Blue Hydrangeas - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1494178

Feather Blue Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas

.


Feather Blue Hydrangeas is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, one of a series of new hydrangeas under way, in celebration of my colorful container garden this month. We had more rain in North Texas today, so I'm hopeful my blue and fuschia crop of these blossoms will continue for at least  few more weeks. Here's a secret about hydrangeas, that most of you who grow them may already know - in the center of every little cluster is a little belly button. Don't forget to include that small but important detail in your paintings, to give them that little extra zing of authenticity. Stay tuned for more hydrangeas to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...