Skip to main content

Petal Rain Sunflowers and a Spring Texas Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1490191

Petal Rain Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
20X16

Class Demonstration
 
Oil on Archival Panel
Petal Rain Sunflowers was my class demonstration during my 3-day workshop at Davis and Company Gallery located in the heart of Spring, Texas, a charming little Texas town with lots of wonderful shopping, history and restaurants. Melissa Doron, an accomplished artist and the owner of Davis and Company Gallery, has been such a wonderful hostess and I'm afraid she is spoiling us quite rotten! Coffee and treats in the mornings, wine in the afternoons...oh my.... What a treat to paint in such a beautiful venue, such great light, large open spaces, and walls filled with the work of artists from across Texas and around the country.

We painted blue hydrangeas yesterday, tackled sunflowers today, and tomorrow we paint white daisies and peonies. Stay tuned to my art bloggy for more pictures to come!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...