Skip to main content

Peonies

Barbara Jones Fine Art
 
Peonies and Purple Shallots                     Oil On Linen                                11x14
 
 
$550.00

Clifton Gallery


gallery-exterior-dropshadow
Paulson Gallery is located in the downtown area of Clifton, Texas. Clifton is known for its rich and prolific art community and the Paulson Gallery is one of the largest art-only establishments in the area.

gallery interior
The spacious gallery provides a comfortable atmosphere to enjoy much of the art that can be found online via the PaulsonGallery.com website.
Please stop by and see for yourself the next time you are in Bosque County.
Paulson Gallery also offers custom framing services.
Frame Corners
 
Summer Art Classes
I teach an oil painting class on Fridays at the
Warehouse Living Arts Center
119 W. 6th Ave.
Corsicana, Texas 75110
9:30am - 12 noon
Cost $20
To join us please contact me by email

 I'm also available for workshops or art demos.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...