Skip to main content

Strawberry Souffle Red Rose Bouquet and a North Texas Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1537169

Strawberry Souffle Red Rose Bouquet
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration
 
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel


My new DVD





We made red roses bloom in oils in North Texas today, with students from Arkansas, California, New Mexico, and across Texas. Working with big brushes and abstracting shapes, and pushing bright color to the extreme was the lesson plan, and judging from the smiles, it was a productive morning! Tomorrow we will paint a familiar subject - daisies - with a new twist - a HOT PINK backdrop. Stay tuned for more photos, flower friends. If you get to class early, I might even save you a...brownie! Visit my art blog for a peek at the flower construction zone in progress....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...