Skip to main content

Some Like It Hot Red Poppies and a French Reconnaissance Mission - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1549267

Some Like It Hot Red Poppies
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Your mission should you choose to accept it - *cue Mission Impossible theme music*....travel to Southern France, unplug the Inter-Web thingy, taste test a few pounds of delicieux gelato, feast your eyes on rolling hills, medieval villages, and flowers, and shop at the local markets until you need to acquire a new suitcase for the trip back home for all your new treasures...!

Why am I going to France? I'm doing a bit of advance reconnaissance for our trip there together for my painting workshop next August! My first workshop is full, but I have a few seats left in my Aug. 4-14, 2015 workshop at Le Vieux Couvent. I've saved some creme brulet with your name on it! Read more....



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1549267

 Poppies blooming on the easel!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...