Skip to main content

Night Shine Stargazer - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1586860

  Night Shine Stargazer
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



I couldn't bear to leave the studio this week without painting these fresh stargazers at least one more time. If there is any color that sings to me lately, it has been fuschia-pink! People ask me if I have a favorite flower, and really for me, it's about a favorite color, and my color moods swing through different spectrums at different times. I'm sure this is all tied to biorhythms, hormones, whether Venus is aligned with Mars, or if I've run out of Dove chocolate, for sure. This weekend we'll be painting yellow tulips, red roses and white hydrangeas in my Spring, Texas workshop. Don't be surprised if I come home with a new vase or three, all those cute little boutiques and gift shops within walking distance of the Gallery will be calling my name!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1586860


The studio model takes a bow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...