Skip to main content

Pink Galaxy Stargazers - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1585329

Pink Galaxy Stargazers
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas




Pink Galaxy Stargazers is the newest daily in Flower Mound Studio. The fall weather is here, so I've been spending some time in my flower garden to gather memories and color on film to last me through the winter to come. It's my duty to visit the garden at least every few hours, since Studio Director AnnieBee requires a regular schedule of toy tossing to keep my training on track. I hope you have a little helper who keeps you smiling, too. What a beautiful way to remember to stop and smell the roses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...