Skip to main content

RIBBONS AND ACCEPTANCES! DRAGONFLY STUDIO IN THE SOUTH!



I'M BRINGING HOME THE RIBBON!

Greater Gulf Coast Art Festival Sponsor's!

BOOTH #1 Epstein Way
I am honored to receive the SPONSOR'S CHOICE AWARD
at The Gulf Coast Art Festival in Pensacola, Florida!

____________________________________________________

Thank You Pastel Society Of The Southwest, 
for the AWARD OF MERIT,
 for my painting titled: "DESIRE"

"DESIRE" pastel by Barbara J. Mason
 ______________________________________________________________

My pastel painting titled:"Timeless" is featured at the 
Robert Lange Studios in Charleston South Carolina! It is included 
in the 9 th Annual IGOR Exhibition
 from November 7, thru November 28, 2014.
___________________________________________________________________

Thank you CELINA RECORD, 
for the interview opportunity and publishing
the article:
 "MEDICINE FOR THE SOUL"- 
-Frisco artist explores origin of her passion for art!-




 ___________________________________________________
Everyone is invited to my studio tonight!
November 15th, 2014
13331 Preston Road 
Suite: 2016
Dallas, TX. 75240
Open Studio and Art-walk from 6pm - 10pm.

See you there!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...