Skip to main content

Abundance Poppies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1639406


 Abundance Poppies by Nancy Medina
30X40
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas





 Abundance Poppies is the newest floral in Flower Mound Studio, finished on Christmas Day - I'm warming up my poppy brushes for poppy bloom in Tuscany in June. Mom and I had Christmas cookies for dinner last night, and this morning we had Christmas breakfast with friends. Carlos is in the kitchen doing what he loves best, cooking - and I have requests for two more plates of holiday cookies before the week is done. I hope you are doing something you love today, with loved ones nearby, and you have much abundance coming your way for the New Year. Holy cow it will be 2015 before we know it!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1639406


Warming up the red brushes on Christmas Day!




http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1639406

Detail from Abundance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...