HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Barbara Jones Fine Art

 

Let's chase away the Winter Blues and start our classes again!

Ok, maybe you don't get the winter blues. But I do about January and if I jump right into the New Year, I feel much better. Of course we all feel better when we paint.

I'm starting with a figurative art demo at my home January 9, 2015 at 9:30 am.

MarkPictures31009 831.2jpg
This is the photo I will be using for this demo painting. I will probably add a drape around the waist area to create some color and interest. After making a sketch of this photo, I will transfer the drawing to my canvas and possibly go ahead and tone the canvas before the demo class to save time. This demo will be all about skin color and how to achieve it.

Class begins at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm at 1709 Clearbrook Lane, Corsicana, Texas. Cost $15 and snacks provided. You may RSVP via email mallie22@sbcglobal.net or call me at 903-875-9416

You don't need to bring any art supplies to the art demo class. Just bring yourself and relax.
Denver 001  4
Above is an example of one of my figurative paintings, "Me and My Teddy Bear".
***

Regular classes begin at the Warehouse Living Arts Center January 16, 2015. You may begin a portrait or figurative piece or bring your own project.

Classes at the Warehouse are 10 am until 12:30pm. You may arrive at 9:45 am to get set up for the class and have some coffee. Classes at the Warehouse are $20 per session.
Hope to see you soon!
 
 

Comments