Skip to main content

Tuscan Skies Poppy Fields - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1629363

 Tuscan Skies Poppy Fields
by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Cradled Hardboard




Tuscan Skies Poppy Field is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, looking forward to my workshop in Tuscany in the spring, as the temperatures outside drop to wintertime temps! It's tough being a full time artist when you have to make "public" appearances - digging through all my jeans to find something without paint on it, trying to remember to wear something at least slightly presentable. The workplace dress code, after all, is fluffy slippers and scruffy pullovers when one works at home in an art studio. It doesn't help matters that my four helpers run about naked as the day they were born, save for their little fur coats. I shouldn't complain, though, I still don't regret throwing away the big ole pile of panty hose when I quit the corporate world last year! I can't imagine any scenario which would require me to ever wear panty hose again. Clearly these were invented by men....


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/page/4793/june-6-13-2015-tuscany-italy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...