Skip to main content

Waiting for the Dinner Bell - Romantic Kitty in France - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1627979

Waiting for the Dinner Bell 
Romantic French Kitty
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Next week is my French painting workshop in North Texas, and I can hardly wait because there are so many fun surprises in store for my students. Waiting for the Dinner Bell is another in my Romantic French Kitty series, and a memento of all the evenings we spent waiting for the dinner bell during my visit to Le Vieux Couvent in September. Imagine having a French chef to serve you three meals a day for 10 days, let's just say, I cried a little tear when we left, if only because we had to bid adieu to the food!

You are invited to join me in France - August 2015!



A picnic with my hubby and dear friends
on the Dordogne River! Au revoir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...