Skip to main content

Bird Nests by Suzy Pal Powell

 I am still painting each day.
These are 6x6 oil on gessobord. I hope to paint some larger at some point but right now, these are working for practice! I sold a couple, and had a couple of commissions.
The bird nests I found in our yard.
They are amazing! They find all colors of strings and twine, and tie it to the twigs. Is unreal! I can't even imagine how long it must take! Two of these are Oriole nests. The small nest is so fragile. Looks as if she found some roots to something and put them all together. It has a lot of cotton in it too. It blows my mind at how soft both these nests are inside. So cozy for their little babies!








 This nest is on a 6x8 gessobord.
The last painting 'Blue Dishes' was done on 6x6 also. I found these blue dishes at Hobby Lobby and had to have one for set ups.  They had cups and small little dishes to match.
These are all listed on Daily Paintworks for sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...