Hidden Hearts French Garden - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1683364

 Hidden Hearts French Garden
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas





 Hidden Hearts French Garden was my class demonstration in North Texas today, and, as you can see from the class photos, there was a fashion theme afoot, or rather, ahead, or rather, on top of Le Head! Adorned in pink berets, these gals produced so many beautiful French vistas, I was brought to tears at one point. Or perhaps it was the sight of the chocolate covered donuts! Next stop is Shreveport, Louisiana and before you know it, Tuscany, Italy! I love my job!


Painting Brilliant Florals in Shreveport, LA

March 9-11, 2015






Hidden Hearts French Garden on the easel




A fashion trend is afoot, I suspect, or ahead!





Comments