Skip to main content

One Woman Show Featuring Niki Gulley at the Good Art Company Gallery

"October Rhythms" ©2015 Niki Gulley
36" x 48" textured oil painting on gallery wrap canvas

I find being immersed in nature can have such an uplifting effect, and I wanted to share that feeling with you in October Rhythms. I chose pure, intense reds and yellows contrasted against autumn golds and chocolates to create an fall forest that vibrates with color, energy and sound. The repetition in the aspen trunks and foliage patterns, combined with the flickering tones of the breeze rustling the leaves reminded me of a symphony in the forest so I titled this painting October Rhythms.

"October Rhythms" along with several of my new palette knife paintings will be featured in my One Woman Show, hosted at the Good Art Company Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX. If interested in more information on pricing or purchasing this palette knife aspen tree painting, please contact The Good Art Company.


The Good Art Company Gallery
Niki Gulley - One Woman Show
Opening Reception / Meet the Artist - April 3rd, 5pm - 9pm
Show continuing through April
218 West Main St.
Fredericksburg, TX

For more information on upcoming Plein-Air Painting and Photography Art Treks workshops, please visit http://www.nikigulley.com/artreks.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

E-mail - Niki Gulley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...