Skip to main content

A Dallas Arboretum Tour and Willow Loop Wildflowers - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/willow-loop-wildflowers

Willow Loop Wildflowers
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Museum Quality Panel






A wet winter and spring have brought on the most colorful wildflower bloom in years in the Texas Hill Country. Willow City Loop is just outside the historic town of Fredericksburg, Texas, where I teach each spring. We also have plenty of blossoms up here in North Texas. The Dallas Arboretum has constructed an array of new rose arbors this year, along with some fun Texas-themed topiaries. Visit my art blog today for a photo tour for those who haven't visited yet this season - enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...