Skip to main content

Miniature Floral Paintings, by Melissa A. Torres, 3x3 acrylic on canvas








Sunflowers, 3x3 acrylic on canvas. Available for purchase here at my Etsy shop.




Bluebonnets. SOLD


With the rainy weather and gloomy days we have been having in Texas, I decided to do some paintings to brighten the day. I wanted to paint, but not anything too big or detailed as I am working on commissions as well. It was somewhat of a challenge to use a palette knife on such a small canvas, but once I got the hang of it, it was easier and I truly enjoyed it. I used an acrylic gel medium to achieve the impasto effect. I may have to try a few more of these. Thank you for looking. 

Too see more of my work please visit my website: www.melissaatorresart.com. Feel free to leave me a comment or say hello. 

To purchase any of my works, most are listed on my Etsy.
Follow me on Facebook.

My thoughts are with those who have lost their lives, families, and loved ones in the flooding. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...