Skip to main content

New Textured Sunflower Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

“Sunny Fields" ©2015 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 24" x 12" textured mixed media painting on wrap around canvas

Just Sold! Inspired by a trip to Provence, I was awestruck by these massive fields of sunflowers blooming. Seeing this brilliant carpet of gold, with its sea of faces smiling towards the sun, just made me feel happy and I wanted you to experience that joy, too. In person, these cheerful sunflowers practically leap off the canvas with their vibrant yellow petals and extremely thick three-dimensional paint.

If you're in the Chicago area this weekend and you'd like to see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, please stop by my booth at the 57th Street Art Fair.

57th Street Art Fair 
Sat. June 6 • 11am - 6pm
Sun. June 7 • 10am - 5pm
Chicago, IL • on 57th St., between Kenwood and Kimbark Ave.
57thStreetArtFair.org

For more information on my plein air paintings and workshops in Italy and France, please e-mail Niki Gulley.



Or, check out my website at: nikigulley.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...