Skip to main content

Day 2, French Riviera Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams

Day 2, Eze and Villefranche - French Riviera Art Trek
9" x 12" pastel by Niki Gulley

On the second day of our Plein Air Painting and Photography Workshop that my husband, Scott Williams, and I led in the French Riviera we spent the morning exploring the Medieval town of Eze perched on the mountainside high about the Mediterranean. With amazing views below, a massive other-worldly succulent garden, twisty stone passages and fascinating shops, there was something for everyone to see and do. 

Bougainvillea in Eze - Photo by Scott Williams

That afternoon, we headed back to the hotel and while some of our group relaxed, my painters and I set up our easels in front of this beautiful ocean view, framed by tile rooftops and luscious palm and cypress trees. Our treat that evening was a boat cruise along Villefranche and the surrounding harbors. A perfect end to the relaxing day!

Enjoying the boat cruise along Villefranche harbor.

Next summer we will be leading an Art Trek to Spain and the following year we will be headed to Tuscany, England and Ireland, so if you've always dreamed of painting, photographing and sightseeing in Europe, please join us for one of these amazing trip! Details will be coming soon on nikigulley.com/artreks.

Please check out my website at NikiGulley.com, NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary impressionist oil paintings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...