Skip to main content

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth





  I was recently privileged to work with an amazingly talented group of artists who attended my Go Big, Go Bold abstract painting workshop in Irving, Texas.





  We had a ton of fun as we "played" with our paints on canvases that we textured beforehand and then embellished with bold strokes of color!




 On day 3 of the workshop, we got to enjoy all the masterpieces as each artist discussed her work and explained how the new techniques were applied to each painting.





New friendships were made and older ones renewed.  Lots of new memories created!




Some of us even did some finger painting!!


















I am currently booking my  Go Big, Go Bold workshops for 2016 in Florida. 

For more information, please contact me at:

*****

Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****
  
#filomena booth #go big go bold workshop #painting workshops #abstract painting workshop #filomena booth painting workshop #how to paint abstract paintings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...