Skip to main content

Just Sold - French Riviera Oil Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

Villefranche and Monte Carlo - French Riviera Art Trek
SOLD • 12" x 9" oil by Niki Gulley

Just Sold! On our Plein Air Painting and Photography Workshop that my husband, Scott Williams, and I led in the French Riviera we all went in different directions on the third day. I took the painters to this beautiful scenic overlook while Scott drove the photographers along the corniches in search of the best vantages and photographs, while others relaxed at the pool at the hotel.

That afternoon, we explored the bustling old city of Monaco and later that evening tried our hand at the casinos. One person in our group even won $336 on the slot machines! That evening we dined al fresco on a delicious three course meal, enjoying the company of new friends.

A delicious dinner in Monaco.

Next summer we will be leading an Art Trek to Spain and the following year we will be headed to Tuscany, England and Ireland, so if you've always dreamed of painting, photographing and sightseeing in Europe, please join us for one of these amazing trip! For more details, visit  art treks.org.

Please check out my website at NikiGulley.com, NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary impressionist oil paintings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...