Skip to main content

Like Music Adrift..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews











Hi again, I am finally able to get back to a post on this blog. My hubby has been in hospital yet again, and my life is just very scattered right now, so no time for painting. Grrr!

I started this one about three days ago. It is a 19.5" x 25.5" pastel on red Sennelier sanded paper (unframed). This one was cathartic for me, with all the stress over the last few months. Just to paint again has been a real treat!

I love to paint water in any form as you may realize, and this rock pool (without the shells) was on Maui . I again 'sparked up my colors using Photoshop on my photo. 
I used my own shell collection to pop in a little more interest. 

I hope you like it. It was a fun image to paint.

$450 plus S/H

Prints of this image are available through Fine Art America:

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/like-music-adrift-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true





Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...