Cuba, Faded Beauty by Bruce Bingham


 What's inside?
All my paintings are packed and shipped to
South Street Art Gallery, Easton, MD.
for my May show:
Cuba Faded Beauty.

The key to doing a solo show is getting organized
and keeping focus.
I shipped these boxes three different ways to
save on expense.  The smaller ones could go priority mail.
The next size was less expensive to send Fed X.
The the big guy in the back had to go by freight.

Sneak peek at what's inside;
By Bruce Bingham
Cuba Style
12 x 16 oil

I'll be sending you more images of the show via my blog so please stay tuned.
Next I'm off to the Plein Air Convention for lots of fun and inspiration!

Don't forget The Painted Garden Show at
Beach Gallery, Va. Beach, Va.
opening this weekend.
By Bruce Bingham
Sushi Tonight?
10 x 20 oil

Thanks for following along!




Comments