PACE18 with Bruce Bingham

PACE18

Too much fun? No such thing.
Nobody can accuse us of not having enough fun.
left to right:
Shelby Keefe, Brenda Boylan, Nancy Tankersley, Moi, and Jeanne Reavis.

I had so much more fun than last year when I ended up in the La Jolla hospital with a pinched nerve in my back.  What a drag.  This year I came away with tons of inspiration and some
new techniques. YAY!

The first morning we were there we found a spot to paint along a road not far from the hotel.


It was a little windy as you can see by the flags  on the right below
below but nothing like later in the week.

I'll break this up into a few more posts so it won't get too long.

Upcoming:
Paint the Town Marble Falls
and
PREVIEW THE SHOW HERE
Cuba, Faded Beauty
Solo Show at South Street Art Gallery, Easton. MD
May 1, 2018- May 27th, 2018

Thanks for following along!



Comments