Skip to main content

Fighting Rooster,fowl,wildlife,Barbara Haviland-Texas Artist

Fighting Rooster,wildlife,oils,Barbara Haviland-Texas Contemporary Artist

   

FIGHTING ROOSTER FOWL,FEATHERS,DOMESTIC ANIMAL


© Barbara Haviland
Fighting Rooster won 2nd place in a local art show.  He is really mean looking to me.  I love him. He is done in oils and needs a new home.

Title  Fighting Rooster
Medium oils on canvas
size 12"x12"
sign up for my web site and receive a free print 

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2018
 Fighting Rooster  
Medium oils on canvas
Size  12"x 12"
 by Artist Barbara Haviland
Sign up on my web site for a free Print of My art
BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...