Contemporary Colorful Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Trees, Fine Art For Sale, “WHISPERS OF THE TRUTH” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



Hard to believe but the inspiration for this painting was a view of an area that was dry, with dead leaves and very few patches of green. I decided to paint this as I imagined it could be, filled with color and exaggerated brushstrokes on a vibrant red background. Yes, now this tells the story of what it could be or even what the area’s true identity really is.... Sometimes what our eyes perceive is not the whole truth, maybe there is more? Enjoy your day and practice looking a bit longer at your surroundings and maybe more will be revealed!

20"x16"x1.75" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for more info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

YOU'RE INVITED... 
Creative Explosions - A Very Special Exhibit 2/9-3/8 Read More HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments