Skip to main content

Contemporary Abstract Landscape, Fine Art Painting "In the Stillness Lies the Truth" by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



As an artist I spend many hours alone to complete my work and it does provide time to think. Sometimes I get distracted but often my thoughts find themselves reflected in my work. The meaning behind this painting is complex but to simplify I am suggesting that it is important to take time to be still. “In The Stillness Lies The Truth” is the title I chose hoping to hint at a positive practice of stopping and looking around and listening as the answers to our thoughts and prayers are very close, it’s the listening we struggle with. Thank you for stopping and spending time with my painting!

20"x20"x2.0” Mixed Media on Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

Click HERE for more info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Join me for Second Saturday Open Studios. Read more HERE



Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...